MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday Already!!

Well as you can tell from the post today is Thursday!! Where did my week go?  For my card today I used a SC image and she is called GARDEN GAYLE...This is one of my favs I think I have coloured her seven or eight times..she can be used for so many things..GAYLE was coloured with COPICS and SHADED with PRISMA PENCILS!!


above is the ink used to she her onto white card stock  and I have put the image of the stamp here as well...

COPICS USED!!

PRISMA PENCILS USED

943 Burnt Ochre
941 Light Umber
947 Dark Umber
911 Green Olive
1096 Kelly Green
1005 Limepeel
1027 Peacock Blue
1076 French Grey 90%
1003 Spanish Orange
935 Black
914 Cream
1074 French Grey 70%

all of these supplies can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER  and please join us for our challenge the theme is AUTUMN/THANKSGIVING..There is some great prizes to be won..

2 comments:

  1. Oh your colouring Kerri....your colour choices are just so perfect! Wow!!! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another "WOW" card Kerri ! Your colouring is simply stunning... Love the colours you have chosen... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS