MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Beary Thankful!!!

Good morning to all!! The theme this month is Halloween/Thanksgiving..The prize pack  is a couple of SC stamps these are one of my favs...I love Krista Smith...Today I used a Kraftin' Kimmie image and it is part of a set called LULU and FRIENDS...I coloured her with Copics and Prisma Pencils..I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white Card Stock..The stitching around the image is done by my machine...


Copics Used!!

Prisma Pencils

943 Burnt Ochre
947 Dark Umber
935 Black
1076 French Grey 90%
901 Indigo Blue

All of these supplies can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER  Please feel free to join in on the CHALLENGE Once again the theme is HALLOWEEN/ THANKSGIVING I am going to enter this card in a couple of Challenges

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.ca
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.ca

I just want to put a BIG THANKS out there for all of you who take the time to stop and read my blog..I love all of your input...you guys are the reason I keep sharing...HUGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous Kerri ! Love the image ! Love the slippers ! Great colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS