MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thanks!!

Good morning I choose this image because I love it!!  The messy hair  blowing leaves and a top coat!! The colours are all Fall..this is a thank-you card I made for a friend!! The image is DON & DAISY by Marianne Design DDS3324. I stamped it with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK on white card stock..I coloured her with COPICS and shaded with PRISMA PENCILS..all of my Colouring supplies as well as the stamp can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER.. Lora also has a CHALLENGE BLOG and the theme is Autumn/Thanksgiving..The prize pack is a couple of SC images..please play along we love all of your creations

COPICS USED!!

PRISMA PENCILS!!

PC 943 Burnt Ochre
PC 1027 Peacock Blue
PC 911 Olive Green
PC 907 Indigio Blue
PC 1033 Mineral Orange
PC 935 Black
PC 914 Cream
PC 941 Light Umber
PC 947 Dark Umber
PC 937 Tuscan Red

thks for taking the time to stop by..I hope you enjoyed the card!! take care, be safe and try to make sometime to create!!! HUGS

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Kerri ! Love this little cutie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card!

    I hate to say this....but I have to stop following your blog. :-((((((( Every time I come something tries to invade my computer. Luckily my anti-virus software catches it but I can't keep taking a chance, kwim? I know it's nothing you've done, and I don't how you'd get rid of it, sorry. I just wanted you to know the reason I won't be visiting anymore. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS