MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Card!!

It is my turn again to post and to go along with the Challenge theme..THANKSGIVING/HALLOWEEN..I have choosen to do a High Hopes image titled STANDING WITCHY POO!!..I coloured her with COPICS and did some shading with PRISMA PENCILS..I stamped her with MEMENTO TUXDEO BLACK onto white CARD STOCK and then proceeded to cut her out..The CIrcle dies are SPELLBINDERS and the other do hickies are by my CAMEO..All of the supplies that I used to colour and stamp with can be found over atONE CRAZY STAMPER..Lora is the owner and she is awesome!! FYI her prices are awesome as well and there is always a sale happening..Who does not like a sale..Also if you join us in the CHALLENGE you can win some fabby prizes..FREE STUFF.. BOO YAH!!..also thks for stopping by..


COPIC USED..


PRISMA PENCILS..

943 Burnt Ochre
935 Black
911 Green Olive
947 Dark Umber
1032 Pumpkin Orange
931 Dark Purple
1034 Golden Rod

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kerri I so love your card ! The image is terrific ! This little witch and the crows are super cute ! Fantastic colouring as always and I do love the little ghosts !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS