MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Sweet Dreams!!



Good morning today for my DT card I used the set HIPPOS from PAPER NEST DOLLS.  I just fell in love with these Hippos.  This set has 5 different ones to choose from.  Now when you can get a set that has multiple images I am all over that.  Maximize your dollar right!.  The Moon and Stars were cut out on my Silhouette and the Clouds are a STITCHED DIE SET! I stamped the HIPPO with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white card stock and I cut him out with my Scan n Cut! I colored the HIPPO with my Prisma Pencils!! Well I must head out but thank you for stopping in!!
HUGS
Kerri DT

PAPER NEST DOLLS!

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card Kerri! I love all the dimensions you have added! You always impress!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS