MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!! Stamp Anniething Release Peeks




Can you believe a new year has begun! 2019 went out with a bang (and so very quickly!) - but we are ready to go full steam ahead with 2020!  Kicking off this new year is our January Release - themed towards love and Valentines Day!




Kicking off today is new image stamp Mitchell!
and we are introducing our new PAPER line!









Hello Hello and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! Well Here is MITCHELL Day 1 of the PEEKS.  I love this release you will love it! Ok Image is MITCHELL and I colored him with Prisma Pencils.  My background I used the STENCIL FIREWORKS!! This stencil was in the MAGICAL GRAB AND GO BOX! I then used the new EDGER DIES to make the red taggy thing behind him and then used the mew word die YOU ARE SO LOVED.  I also used the BLENDING BRUSHES and white ink on my card! Well I hope you like him make sure to hop along for more inspiration!!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kerri....your card is so cute. I love how you did the fireworks stencil in the background...great idea! Hope your Christmas was wonderful and cheers to lots of craft ideas in 2020!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS