MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Happy New Year!



Good morning to all, I hope that you are off to an AWESOME start this Jan 4th 2020.  Man I just watched the old movie TOTAL RECALL and it was in the Year 2020 how funny is that! So lets get back to the real reason why you have stopped in!


So I would like you to meet BLOWING BUBBLES AVERY!! Now is she not the cutest! Details OK I first stamped her onto white card stock and cut her out with my Scan n Cut.  I colored her up with my Prisma Pencils the hearts I did on Kraft paper .  I then took some stencils and my Oxide Inks and blending brushes and made the background!! This stamp is RUBBER and can be found over at PAPER NEST DOLLS along with many other adorable images!! Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS

KERRI DT

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS