MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, November 29, 2019

Yeti or Not!!



Hello Hello!! I hope you are all getting ready for Christmas..Here is on of my Christmas cards I made using a few of the Images from CUTIE YETI clear stamp set! I have to say that I totally love this YETI! I also used the BLACK OLIVE HYBRID INK to stamp the images onto white card stock! I used the COLLAGE TRIO DIE set as well!! I colored up the Images with Copic Markers and then did some added shading with Prisma Pencils!! The sentiment which is perfect is also from this set!! Well have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!
Kerri

Copic Markers
W 00, 01, 03
BV 00, 000, 01
C 1, 3, 5

Prisma Pencils
Warm Grey 70% , 50%
Black
Peacock Blue
Denim Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS