MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Stamp Anniething Day 1 Peeks !



Its the final release of the year!  We wanted to end with a nice, relaxing Boho/Hipster theme and mood!
 3 New image stamps, a fun die , word die and stencil!




We are also releasing with Hayley - the Glasses and Bows Stencil, Leaves Die Builder and the 'so chic' Word Die








Pretty awesome release!! So I am sharing my take on our HAYLEY!! I stamped her out onto KRAFT paper with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK and let her dry.  Once dry I coloured her up using PRISMA PENCILS.  I did cut her out first with her OUTLINE DIE.  I then added a few things the word cutout you see is from this release as well! I hope you enjoyed your visit make sure and checkout the other blogs..lots of eye candy to be had!!!

STAMP ANNIETHING
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS