MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Anything but A Card Challenge!!




Good morning to all of my crafty peeps it is time for another challenge over at KRAFTIN KIMMIE.  This challenge is to create something using KRAFTIN KIMMIE STAMPS and or PRODUCTS, but it CANNOT BE A CARD!! You can make whatever else you like but just not a card.  Examples tags , bookmarks a scrapbooking page and or a treat box.. The sky is the limit!  Now once you have made something upload into the folder for this challenge and you just might win a prize.  Who doesn't love to win!! Now would you like to see what I chose to make.





So I made gift card holders.  I just love these everyone loves gift cards right.  I used the new stamp set called JOLLY HAPPY SNOWMEN and REINDEER GAMES .  I coloured these cuties up with Copic Markers and did some shading with my Prisma Pencils!! Perfect!! Like I said great for this timw of the year and both of these sets are quick colours.  I also want to put a shout out there about a new paper I have tried.  Now I am not a marker per say person but pencils well I love them.  So I saw a video with Jammie from SWEET SENTIMENTS coloring with her markers on this paper she helped to create.  I so ordered a package ok two everything in pairs right!! I have to say it was awesome to colour on with my pencils.  The paper can be used for multiple mediums.  No more getting paper for markers, then paper for pencils and you can even watercolor on it.  ONE STOP PAPER!! If you have not tried it give it a whirl you won't be disappointed!! Now if you click on any of these links it will bring you to the spots where you can buy these products!!
Hugs and thanks for stopping by!!

Kerri GDT!!!

Ps DON"T FORGET ABOUT THE BLACK FRIDAY EVENT!!







You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS