MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, April 5, 2019

Day 3 Stamp Anniething Peeks!



It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, Leah- shoot for the stars, !   
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Ok lets meet LEAH-SHOOT FOR THE STARS.


 Love love this gal ok background I did using YUPO PAPER from STAMP ANNIETHING with Alcohol Inks and blew them around with a straw.  I created the moon with the CRATER DIE the saying is from the STAMP SET as well.  LEAH I stamped onto white card stock cut her out with the matching OUTLINE DIE.  Once cut out I colored her with Prisma Pencils and added some sequins.  Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS
Kerri!


 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS