MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Day 2 Stamp Anniething Peeks!



It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!

Day two consists of our latest stamp, Ethan Outta this world!  How cool is this for a masculine/male card or theme party???
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey there today is Day 2 of the PEEKS and I am show casing ETHAN- OUTTA  THIS WORLD!  I stenciled the background with FALLING STARS STENCIL.  Did the moon using CRATER DIE then stamped ETHAN and cut him out with matching OUTLINE DIE.  Colored him up put the card together and then added the SENTIMENT from the STAMP SET and some white enamel dots!! I am so loving this release so far!
THANKS for stopping by HUGS!
KERRI!!



 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS