MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Bow UNICORN DIE!!!! C.C Designs

UNICORN DIE paper CRAZINESS right!! Yep I am rambling!! You are thinking Kerri has lost it!! nope today I am sharing one yes one of the NEW UNICORN DIES.  you make the whole Unicorn with DIES!! Ok let me show you


So I want you to meet BOW UNICORN DIE!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!! You get to build this guy awesome right!!! The cupcake cake is from the FOREST CREATURE BIRTHDAY SET and the saying is from PARTY UNICORNS.  I also used Collage Trio Die set and In and Out Oval Dies along with HEARTS and DOTS paper pad!! Those pretty blue dots yep New Enamel Dots love them!!
All of the supplies I used for this card along with the NEW RELEASE and now up for grabs over at C.C Designs!! click the link below and it will bring you to the store.  Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs
https://ccdesignsrs.com/

Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS