MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, January 20, 2020

Gold & Blue Week La-La Land Crafts!!


Good morning today I am sharing my the card I made for this weeks theme GOLD&BLUE


First I would like you to meet HANDYMAN LUKA.  Now is he not the cutest thing out there? I stamped him onto White card stock and added some color to him with my Prisma Pencils.  Keeping with the theme I gave him the Blue Overalls and the Yellow Gold Shirt.  My background I used a Stencil called SNOWY HILLS LAYERING STENCILS along with my DIstress Inks and Blending Brush. I used a piece of burlap added a BROKEN FENCE DIE and SMALL STAR DIES.


Prisma Pencils Used

Skin-
 Dark Brown, Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Mineral Orange, Peach, Light Peach, White
Cheeks- Tuscan Red, Crimson Red
Hair- Black, Dark Brown, Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Golden Rod, Cream
Toolbox- Dark Umber, Light Umber, Sandbar Brown, GingerRoot
Overalls/Hat- Blue Indigo, China Blue, True Blue, Non-Photo Blue, Cloud Blue
Shirt, Screw Drivers, Tape Measure- Light Umber, Burnt Ochre, Golden Rod, Spanish Orange, Canary Yellow, Lemon Yellow
Toolbelt/Tools- Black, Cool Grey 90, 70 and 30%
Masking Tape- Peacock Green, Olive Green, Apple Green, Spring Green

La-La Land Crafts Supplies

HANDYMAN LUKA
SMALL STAR DIES
SNOWY HILLS LAYERING STENCIL
BROKEN FENCE DIE

Thanks for stopping by!! HUGS
Kerri

1 comment:

  1. He most certainly is the most cutest workman! You coloured him amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS