MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, August 15, 2024

C.C Designs Witchy Way - Kerri DT

 


Good morning and I hope your week is going well.  Today I am sharing a Witchy card..Did I mention that I love coloring Halloween Cards.  So this cute little Witch is from the set called WITCHY WAY. In this amazing set there are three Witches and coordinating sentiments.  This set is from none other that C.C DESIGNS.  This is a simple card to make I inked the background with Distress Inks.  The tree is a die cut, I then ripped up some paper for the Witch to sit on.  The witch was colored with Polychromo Pencils just in case you are wondering I stamped the image with Memento Blk ink.  Thanks for stopping by have a great day.
Kerri DT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS