MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Love Is In the Air!! C.C Designs

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!!!  Today I am sharing a card using a image from the May Release.  The Clear Stamp Set is called Paradise.  If you know me then you know that this release was right in my wheel house.  I love this cute couple and it fit perfectly for this card.  I stamped the image onto Pencil Paper and this time I colored with my Polychromo Pencils.  I used pattern paper to do some layering various die cuts and some flowers from Jane’s Doodles.  I was very happy with how this card turned out.  Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great day!! You need this stamp set come on don’t wait!!

Hugs Kerri dt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS