MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2023

C.C Designs - UNIVERSE!!!!

 


Hey there today I am sharing my DT creation using another one of the Super Heros.  This Image comes from the set called UNIVERSE.  I love this set it has multiple images with sentiments.  This set is great for any occasion and for MASCULINE cards. For this card I stamped the image onto kraft paper with Memento Black Ink.  I proceeded to color with Polychromo Pencils.  I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap piece of white card stock inked it up.  I then took various lengths of washi tape and some gems put everything together and presto!! This set is available in the SHOP.

Thanks for stopping!!!

KerriDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS