MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2023

C.C Designs Day 3 New Release Peeks - Universe Heros

 


Hello it is Day 3 of the RELEASE PEEKS.  I am showing you one of the images from the new set called UNIVERSE .  I am so in love with this release I just cannot stop coloring all of the HEROS.  This is a clean and simple card I used a die cut with some enamel dots colored the image with Polychromo Pencils.  Once done coloring before I glued everything down I stamped the sentiment right onto the white card stock.  Once set I glued and placed down.  Like I said this set can be used for any occasion.  There are multiple images along with sentiments what more could you want..these will be available in the shop along with many other goodies just click on the link..C.C Designs

Thanks for stopping by..HUGS

KerriDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS