MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

C.C Designs Holidays Animals

 


Oh man yes this is a CHRISTMAS CARD!!! We are approaching that day..I am sharing a card I made using one of the Christmas Animals from HOLIDAY ANIMALS .  This clear set is in shop right now.

Details for this card are Image and sentiment stamped onto white card stock with Memento Black Ink.  I die cut the tag and the heart in the bubble.  The tag and the one mat were inked with Distress Inks and I think splashed paint on the ripped cardboard and tag.  Once everything was ready I adhered the card together.  Image was colored with Prisma Pencils and I then added glitter to the hat..  Thanks for stopping by


Kerri DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS