MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

C.C Designs Day 2 Green One Peeks!!!


 C.C Designs Peeks Day 2

Green One!


Hey there today I am showing you one Image from a set that will be released later this week!!  Tell me you are not crazy excited to color this set up.  Perfect for CHRISTMAS..I have already picked who gets this card..lol.  The set is called GREEN ONE!!

I decided to stamp and color this guy on KRAFT card stock.  I colored him up with Prisma Pencils and I added some snow dot with a stencil.  The sentiment is included in the set as well.  I hope you enjoyed this peek…This set will be available at C.C DESIGNS!

Have a GREAT DAY!!
HUGS
KERRI DT



1 comment:

  1. You have outdone yourself with this card AGAIN! Your layout and colouring are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS