MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

C.C Designs Preview Day Three..GHOSTS!

 


Hello, hello welcome to Day Three of the Previews.  I hope you are enjoying the New Release Previews.  So today I am showing you a project I created using the NEW SET called GHOSTS.  I have to say these are the best ghosts out there.  I chose these two out of five ghosts.  I stamped these SCARY GHOSTS onto white card stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK.  I then used the matching dies to cut them out.  Prisma Pencils were used to color the images.  Some patten paper and a die cut and a little bit of glue.  Put it all together and what do you have the card above!!!  Have a great day!
HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS