MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

C.C Designs GHOSTS!

 


Welcome welcome today I am sharing a card I made using one of the New Clear Stamp Sets from the Release.  This set is called GHOSTS I love this set.  There are five different GHOSTS along with some sentiments.  I Chose to make a Slimline Card.   

Making this card I used various Dies, Oxide Inks and I used Nuvo Drops as well.  I stamped my images onto white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I also stamped out some pumpkins that are from other C.C Sets.  I colored the images with my Prisma Pencils.  I then stamped out the sentiment and adhered my card together.  Just in time for HALLOWEEN..

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS