MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

In My Heart!!! La-La land Crafts New Release!!





Good morning I hope your day is off to a great start! On the agenda today is a card I made using a new Clear Stamp Set called IN MY HEART!


Now tell me these are not adorable!!! I love kraft paper so that is the base of my card is kraft.  I then took the new Layering Stencil called Everything Is Rosy with a couple of Oxide Ink pads Mahogany Red and Picked Raspberry. I used the ROSY part first and then, used the second part which is the White squares with Picket Fences Distress Ink.  I then used multiple dies which I will list below with links.  This stamp set has multiple images and I picked the Koala and the Giraffe.  I colored them with Copic Markers and added a bit of shading with Prisma Pencils.



COPIC MARKERS & PRISMA PENCILS

Giraffe- Y11, 13, 15, 17,38 PC943 Burnt Ochre
              E41, 42, 43, 44,47 PC947 Dark Umber
Koala Bear- W0, 1, 3, 5, 7,9 PC935 Black
Hearts- R81, 83, 85,56 PC937 Tuscan Red
I also used a WHITE pencil to add some highlights!!

Just a reminder if you are looking for the Stamp Set or the Dies the Links are above just click on the and they will take you to the store!! If you are want to see more creations and trust me you want to have a lookie..just hit or click this link https://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by!! HUGS

KERRI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS