MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, February 7, 2020

Day 3 Stamp Anniething Peeks!!



Here we are in February already with our second release for the year!
This release is themed around some "career" and "occupations!"
Enjoy!!









Day 3 Yesssss Release Day!! Now who doesn't love a great waiter!! Well my Dad since I was a kid showed me how to correctly pour wine and my Dad always put the cloth on his arm.  I love this Image as it makes me think of him.  I chose to do this one in a more monochromatic theme.  Okay I was watching Dracula on Netflix and it inspired me to use these colors.  He was colored using Prisma Pencils.  I used BANNER DIES and the FOR YOU DIE!  Hope you like him!!

 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS