MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November!!!



Good morning to all of my fellow crafters..Well today is the first day of November so that would mean last night was HALLOWEEN..I am not a fan but I love the little kids all dressed up..They are so cute I just love their smiling faces..I was lucky and my daughter Kenzington stayed in and handed out candy with me.. Well enough about me you are here to learn about my card..
I would like you to meet CAUSE I LOVE YOU TILDA 2017.  I so love this image I love hearts and those boots cute right.. I coloured this image up with Distress Re-Inkers..The Hearts are also Magnolia and the Dies are Doo Hickey from the Country Collection..All of these products I purchased from MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS.. This store carries a wide variety of Magnolia Images as well as Foamiran, Dies, Stencils, Stamens and all the stuff you will need to make FLOWERS..thanks for stopping by if you have time and want some inspiration head over to the CHALLENGE BLOG for some eye candy!!!


3 comments:

  1. Kerri this card made a very cold wet day nice and bright! I cant believe how amazing you colour with the distress re-inkers! Just so goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute. Your colouring is wonderful and I like how you've used the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Kerri. Love everything about it!! The colours, the dies and your painting of Tilda is gorgeous!
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS