MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, November 27, 2017

Cute Little Holders!!



Good morning I hope you all had a great weekend!! Today I am sharing my FOAMIRAN project for MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS I created these flowers using the WHISMY DIE PEONY FLOWERS and cream coloured Foamiran.. I cut out four of each size,  applied colour and then set the colour with my heat gun.  Once the colour was set I twisted each flower and the stacked them gluing each layer with my glue gun.  All of my supplies for these flowers as well as the Stamped Star and Heart all come from MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS Now if you are wondering what set those Stamps come from it is Magnolia Wood Heart & Star Kit I so love this little set and I use it on almost every card I make.  If you have time you should pop over to the Challeng blog and check out all of the neat creations.. MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS CHALLENGE BLOG.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by please also if you have time join us in our CHALLENGES and you may just be the lucky one to win a Gift Voucher!! Hugs

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this idea! I love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังเพลง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS