MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Bellarific Friday!!

Good morning yep you have guessed it..it is another Bellarific Friday and the above was the Sketch to follow...
Ok so here you have this was my take on the above Sketch..I struggle with Sketches but for the most part I think I got is so so..lol The image I choose to use for this Challenge is I DO this is one of the Close Ups..this is a great image and I had a lot of fun colouring it up!! This image can be found in the STAMPINGBELLA STORE click the link and follow the tabs..

Here is a close up of the image..I coloured it with my Copics and the did some shading with Prisma Pencils.. Next weeks challenge is CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!! Nothing like getting a head start if you are like me I am scrambling around at the last minute..Well I can say I will have one down thirty to go... Now if you have time make something and email it to Emily by Thursday!!
emily@stampingbella.com

The stamp of the month which is THANK YOU HOPPY POPPY is still up for grabs!! 20% off hurry up and get yours... well I must sign off now have a great weekend and be safe!!!HUGS


4 comments:

  1. Kerri, you did a wonderful job with this weeks sketch. Love the image you used, and fantastic colouring, love the shading! You always have such an eye for details - you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Your card is amazing Kerri ! The image is adorable and as always your colouring is outstanding... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Kerri, love your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Kerri, love your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS