MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok I'm Back!!


Looong time no post!!!!!!!!!!!! What can I say where does the time go?????Kids, work, coloring, cooking,and housework....This pretty much Somme's up my days....The weather here in Ontario..Massey where I live has been great... If we could keep this weather until December 24th have some snow fall for Christmas and then warm up again until Feb 14th and right around the corner is Jamaica man....Yep Hubby and I are going viva Jamaica...no kiddies...yes this is the first time do I feel bad well kinda no are you crazy some R&;R for mom and dad....Let's not forget to mention Stefan and I received this from my MOMMY &; DADDY...now before any of you email me to see if my parents can adopt you NO NO NO!!!!..lol..I guess you could say I am pretty lucky....Now for some shocking news got a cup of tea.. r u ready for this shocker I received some new stamps in the mail....Yes I gots some new RUBBAH.....I am so in love with this word....and to top it all off i gots some new COPICS in as well...grrreat great day!!!!!  No creation yet but one will come soon...Yes I am practicing my coloring trying to get as good as PAULA & LINDA ....well to all that have stopped to read thks a million and remember a girls day is not complete without some RUBBAH...lol...get your minds out of the gutter....MWAH!!!...Tracy and Crystal get better soon love you gals.. I also put a Pic of the Fam we went out with the Rhino on Sunday so I took this pic of us yes we are all BEAUTIFUL...my girls look just like me..lol

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are all so beautiful! great picture Kerri.
    Talk soon,
    Love me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! and it is rubbah that comes in pink packages! the best kind! nice fam pic! now go get colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS