MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Hello from Guest Designer for The Greeting farm!!!

 Hello from Guest Designer Kerri Boucher!! 


Hey there this is my second post as a Guest Designer and I am excited to share my project.  First I want to wish you all a HAPPY TUESDAY.  Last week I shared my love of Coffee with you where I created a card  using COFFEE ANYA.  This week I want to share with you my love of Music.


Here is my card and I used an image from CHEEKY DIVAS.  I stamped her out onto Pencil Paper and colored her with Prisma Pencils.  I added a few Die Cuts and put it all together. I just love her hat she has a lot of sass.  Thanks for stopping by!!

HUGS, Kerri

THE GREETING FARM


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tackling challenging topics with grace and expertise. Join live streams and discussions about Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS