MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Sweet Sentiment - Voodoo Dolls

 Sweet Sentiment - Voodoo Dolls

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Yes today is Valentine’s Day and this is a perfect card for your loved one.  Today I am sharing with you two stamp sets that are older but are still great.  


Well what do ya think?  I just love these sets together they made the perfect card.  So the two sets I used for this card are called Voodoo Doll and Magic Potion.  To create this card I stamped the images onto white Pencil Paper and colored them up with my Prisma Pencils.  I made a label saying LOVE POTION  #9 and die cut a heart out of cardboard.  Super simple but totally COOL.  Both of these sets are currently in the SWEET SENTIMENT SHOP.


Here is a close up of the images used perfect set for any gender and any occasion.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

HUGS,

KERRI DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS