MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, September 15, 2023

C.C Design Release Day!!!

 


Hello and welcome well today is Friday almost the weekend.  Well I can top that today is the RELEASE DAY. The day when you can purchase all of the new stamp sets.  Oh boy what a RELEASE it is.  New Swissies along with Hocus Pocus Collection..Mind blowing right.  Ok as you can see I used one of the new SWISSIES.  This is ACORN SWISSIE I think she is super cute and the sentiment is awesome. I stamped her onto Gray card stock and colored her with Prisma Pencils.  I did some die cuts and colored those with my Ohuhu Alcohol Markers.  Adhered everything together and this was the end product.  I just want to say have a great weekend and make sometime to create.  HUGS

Kerri DT

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS