MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, July 17, 2023

C.C Designs - Tiny Halloween

 



Happy Monday today I am sharing my DT creation using one of my favorite sets.  As you can see I have colored up this adorable GRIMM.  He is from the C.C Designs set called TINY HALLOWEEN.  Creating my card I decided to keep it pretty easy.  I stamped out  Grimm onto Kraft card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I put Grimm aside while I worked on my layout so I went with a couple of Die Cuts from various companies.  Once happy with my layout I colored up Grimm with my Prisma Pencils. Then putting all of the elements together the end result is what you see.  This set contains multiple images and in my books is a must have.  You can find it in the C.C Design Shop by clicking on this link.

HUGS KerriDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS