MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, April 17, 2023

C.C Designs - Queen of Hearts!!!

 


Good morning to all of my fellow crafting peeps.  Well lookie here what do my eyes see..Hey there look at me I am speaking to ya…lol This week I have colored up one of the adorable images from the set QUEEN OF HEARTS.  Cuteness overload right..I loved coloring this one up..This set has 3 images and matching sentiments fun fun.  The sentiment I used on this card is from this set..Perfect for that special someone in your life.  The image was colored with Prisma Pencils and the background I created with some stencils and Distress Inks.  I did fussy cut this image but there are matching Dies..sadly I did not have them.. I love the matching dies..QUEEN OF HEARTS DIES.  Thanks for stopping by..Hugs have a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS