MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, March 20, 2023

C.C Designs The Family!

 


Good morning, evening and or night to my crafty Peeps.  I am so excited to share this card with you.  The two amazing characters are from the recent release.  The set is called The Family and I colored Gomez and Morticia.  There are four images in this set.  Now this whole release is SPOOKTACULAR and in my books you need them all.
To make this card I stamped the Images onto Neenah kraft card stock with Memento Ink.  I then cut the layout I wanted for the card colored the images with Faber Castell Polychromo Pencils.  I adhered everything in place and the Ghoulish couple was front and center.  Like I said these are available over at C.C Designs. Have a great day and be safe.
HUGS
KerriDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS