MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

C.C Designs Day 2 Previews Groovy Swissies

 


Good day and thanks for stopping in.  Today I am sharing a card I made using  on of the NEW RELEASE SETS called GROOVY SWISSIES!!  I love these little gals.  This set has two Swissies with awesome sentiments!! For this card I created the background with a Stencil and some Inks.  The word PEACE I cut out with my Cricut Joy.  The PEACE sign and Image were stamped onto Pencil Paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I colored the Image with Prisma Pencils and adhered everything together.  This RELEASE is insane make sure to checkout the other DT members blogs for inspiration.  

Have a GREAT DAY and be SAFE!!!

HUGS Kerri DT


1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS