MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, December 19, 2022

Three Room Studio - AWESOME COFFEE


 Can you believe it Dec 19th..Christmas is almost here I hope you have some of your shopping done.  Well I have the perfect card for the COFFEE LOVER in your life.  I created this card using the stamp set called AWESOME COFFEE. I also used the stencil called SPARKLY STARS. Both of these fabulous products come from THREE ROOM STUDIO..  These are two of my favorite items..yeah right who am I kidding I love it all..lol   I stamped the image out onto white card stock, the center band I stamped it on kraft.  I cut them out made a mask to cover the lid of the coffee cup.  I stencils the background with Distress inks.  I also stenciled the cut and applied color to the entire cup.  I added some Prisma Pencils that I blended out with Gamsol.  Just a Note is a Die Cut.  The sentiment and the saying I applied Glitter.  I hope you enjoyed my creation.  Have a great day and be safe.  

KERRI DT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS