MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

POPPIN BY!!!

 

POPPIN BY!! Artful Angel


Good afternoon this is KERRI and I am a DT member.  Today I am sharing a card I made using the new stamp set called POPPIN BY!  This cutie is SAVANNAH and she is a new addition to ARTFUL ANGEL.  Along with SAVANNAH there are five sentiments that can be used on the back of your cards  or on the front if you wish.  
For this card I created the background with ins and a stencil.  I them stamped the image onto white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I proceeded to color the image with Prisma Pencils.  The sentiments are included with the image and once it was all adhered down I added a few dots.  Thanks for stopping by
HUGS

KERRIDT

1 comment:

  1. Kerri..I love how you have done the stencil and then that image you coloured to perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS