MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday Challenge Three Room Studio!! Use a Sketch

 

Three Room Studio Saturday Challenge!!

Theme: Use A Sketch




These are the sketches to chose from.  I worked with Sketch Number 10.


I absolutely love this set from Three Room Studio.  This set is called I Heart Books the sentiment is from another set called One More Chapter.  I stamped all of the images onto white card stock colored them with Prisma Pencils.  The Background I created using Distress Inks.  If you have some spare time create something with Three Room Studio Stamps weather they are Clear or Digital.  Yep Sandy Boone does have digital as well.  

P.S One lucky person can win a 15 dollar gift certificate to the shop!! Now who doesn’t love to shop for stamps!

Here is the link to the blog!

Three Room Studio Blog

Hugs Kerri!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS