MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge!! Theme CUTENESS!

 


Hello so happy you could join me today!  Yes it is SATURDAY CHALLENGE and the theme is CUTENESS!..Man it was hard to chose a set to use as so many of the Kraftin Kimmie stamps have the CUTENESS factor.


Now like I said it was hard to choose..so I used two sets both of these are AMAZING.  I love it when I buy stamps and they can be used for many different occasions.  The first set is called MAKE YOUR OWN MAGIC that is where the little guy came from as well as the sentiment.  The books and that cute little Mouse reading come from this set called SAVE MY PLACE.  The background I used STUDY BUDDY STENCIL with some distress inks.  I stamped the images with WICKED BLACK INK onto white card stock.  I coloured the images with Prisma Pencils.  Well I hope you enjoyed your visit and hope you have time to create something.  





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS