MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, April 6, 2020

HOGS and KISSES!!!!



Good morning and a huge HELLO!! Today I am sharing my DT creation for La-La Land Crafts.  This week the theme is PASTEL COLORS and with this color scheme in mind I chose to use HOGS and KISSES. As you can in my picture I made a shaker card!! WHOOT WHOOT to me these things scare me..lol All of my Embellishments were made using various dies and a stencil set from La-La Land Crafts.  All of the products I will list below with links as well as a color list!!


Here is a different view of my card see all the pretty embellishments.. This car challenged me in two ways one was the Shaker part as well as the colors.. I am not a pastel person but I must say this I had a blast making it.  Reaching outside of my box was good!

This is a close up of one of the Piggies..I did this so you could see the color scheme!!

PRODUCTS

HOGS and KISSES
SMALL STARS DIE
LONG FLAGS DIE
PHOTO ELEMENTS DIE
STITCHED NESTED HEARTS DIE
MUSIC NOTES BORDER DIE
LOVE YOU MORE PAPER PACK
HEARTS & HARLEQUIN LAYERING STENCIL

PRISMA PENCILS

Piggies-PC947, PC1082, PC941, PC1094, PC1084
Party Hats-PC1031, PC1079, PC1005

thank you so much for stopping by have a great day and stay safe!!!
HUGS
KERRI!

1 comment:

  1. Kerri....I love this! LOVE the shaker card and the pastel colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS