MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, October 11, 2019

A Little WITCHY!!



Hello and a great morning or afternoon to you all.  Today I am sharing with you a card I made using one of the WITCHES from the GRAB and GO BOX Hocus Pocus.  This box is loaded with all the goodies you need to create your cards.  So as you can see I used Hocus Pocus 3.  I stamped her onto Neenah Desert Sand card stock once dry I colored her with prisma Pencils.  On my card I used the Pattern Paper that came in the 6x6 paper pad and I used SPIDER WEB SHAKER ADD ON DIE.  Those little pieces of ribbon you see up in the corner those are also from the GRAB and GO BOX.  Well thanks for stopping by have a great day!!
HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS