MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Space Adventures!!



Good day to all of my crafty peeps! Today I am sharing my latest DT creation and as you can see I chose to do a bookmark.  I have two daughter who love to read and I am always making them bookmarks.  The Images I used in the project are from C.C Designs.  I used ASTRONAUT & ALIENS set along with OUTER SPACE METAL DIES.  I created the background with alcohol inks and yupo paper!! That was so much fun.  The image along with the sentiment were stamped using the new HYBRID INK OLIVE BLACK onto white card stock!  If you click on the links provided it will take you over to the shop. Thanks for stopping by hugs
Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS