MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Day 2 Sn-eek Peeks Stamp Anniething!



Let's go back into history with this release!  Here is to the Great Pyramids, Rulers and Gods!


Every Queen deserves a Pharaoh!  Here is our super cute ruler in headdress!



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 



Hello and good afternoon in my case.  I would like you all to meet PHAROH he is Handsome and he has great head gear!! I had so much fun coloring this guy I just love him.I did my background again with Distress Oxidie Inks and using those crazy amazing BLENDING BRUSHES that Annie carries.  The Pyramids and the Sun are from this release as well and that saying how sweet is that!! As you all know I colored PHAROH with Polychromes and Prisma Pencils!! Hope you are enjoying this release as much as I am!

HUGS Kerri!!


 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS