MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Saturday, June 1, 2019

PND New Release over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS!!!





Hello Hello I am excited to share this amazing Image with you by Paper Nest Dolls which is available over in the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS STORE!!!! This adorable Image was stamped onto Neenah Desert Storm card stock 80lbs and then I colored it up using Prisma Pencils!! I then embellished using Various Dies and some enamel dots!! You know this girl loves her Enamel DOTS!! Head over to the MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS BLOG to see more creations with this new image along with a cat version!!!

Supplies Used
Image Rubber Stamp - Dog Walker Emma
Neenah Card Stock
these supplies found over at 

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS

thanks for stopping in HUGS!!
KERRI!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS