MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

STAMP ANNIETHING Day 1 PEEKS!!

It's Mayl!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is AMAZING.
We have 3 new image stamps, co-ordinating outline dies, a new word die and a new Stencil! Exciting right I DETECT A huge WHOO!! coming on!!

Today is Day 1 of the New Release

 This month's release is a MYSTERY! Find the clues to discover our 3 new images with coordinating outline dies, A Heart Puzzle Die, A new word die, a new stencil, and some fun extras.
Meet the sophisticated Nigel-I Detect An Amazing Day



Some pretty neat things right well I would like you to meet the first of the new images he is AWESOME



NIGEL- I Detect an Amazing Day is the first of the new Images.. Dashing is he not with his air of mystrey!! On my card I used the new HAPPY word Die and NIGEL along with the two sentiments in the set!! I colored him with Prisma Pencils and created this card!! Well I have lost my coffee and must do DETECT where I have left it.  Have a great day! 
HUGShttp://stampanniething.com/stamps/
now this cutie is not available yet but checkout all of the amazing images in the store

Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS