MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Friday, March 8, 2019

Day 3 Stamp Anniething Peeks!!!



March is here already?  How fast is the first quarter of the year flying by?
We have a super fun set for you this month with the release!!
Any Nascar or racing fans out there?  If so, this is for you!!

Day three consists of our latest stamp, William - You Drive me Wild, !  How sweet is this new boy stamp?  You can use him for go cart racing, Tomorrowland speedway or cars!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I am happy to introduce you to WILLIAM-You Drive Me WILD
Supplies Used
TECHNO STENCIL
RACING DIES ( BUILDERS)
WORD DIE AWESOME

for the background I used my COPIC AIRBRUSH SYSTEM and the STENCIL listed..I stamped 3 images of WILLIAM colored them with PRISMA PENCILS.. I then gled all three together using silcone to give it a raised look..The word awesome was done the same way as the background.  

thanks for stopping by make sure to checkout the rest of the creations by the DT MEMBERS they are insane!! HUGS
 Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS