MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, January 14, 2019

Gorjuss Girls Vendor of the Month!



Good morning to all of my fellow crafters.  I hope you all had a great weekend it was a cold one here in Northern Ontario Canada!! When it is cold outside Kerri stays in and colors..ok k I color all of the time! As you can see from my title I am showing you a GORJUSS GIRLS  titled THE WHITE RABBIT.  These gals are super cute and I love the look of them.. Now the one I colored today has a clock and I love CLOCKS.  Now the team I am on 7kids  the store if you click on the link has a ton of these babies..Now the best part they are vendor of the month and are on sale for 20% off..Awesome right SALE SALE SALE!! Now seeing as you are at the store take a peek at all of the other goodies..Kelly is crazy awesome and gives amazing customer service!! I colored this gal up using my Prisma Pencils and she is colored on Neenah card stock.  Well I hope you all have a great day and head over to 7kidscrafts.  HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS