MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2018

C.C Designs Release Day!!!!



WHOOOOOOOO!!! I am jumping for joy today is RELEASE DAY!! All of the new stamps are available at the store. ( https://ccdesignsrs.com/ ) If you click on that link it will take you there.  I am so in love with this Set it is called HO HO HO (GOEBIE) these SANTAS crack me up.. I colored this santa with Prisma Pencils.. I also Did this card as a PEEK card

 


This is the card I did for day1 of the Previews and this comes from the set called SANTA and FRIENDS I love this set..I love sets that also have OUTLINE DIES and of course I used those as well.. The other Die that I used is the TRIO COLLAGE from October this has to be one of my most used Dies.  Again I colored this one up using Prisma Pencils..All of these supplies I listed the Stamps and Dies can be found over at C.C Designs hit this link and BOOM you are there!! thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! HUGS

2 comments:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS