MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March Shaker Card!!



Good morning to all of my fellow crafters.  Today it is a New Challenge over at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS the theme is Anything Goes with the Option of Easter.  Shawn Mills who is the owner of this awesome store challenged us his DT Team to make shaker cards.  Shaker cards are something that I have wanted to do for a while and...well of I have found then intimidating.. I jumped in with both feet and I did it!!! So the card you see above is my Shaker card and I used  Speedy Italian Tilda.. I Stamped her on Neenah card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  Once dry I colored her using Copic Markers.. My Pattern Paper is the Celebration Collection from Maja.  All of the supplies along with the Image can be found at MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS
So if you have time please join us over at the Challenge blog the is a gift voucher to be won..Free money YESS!! Also checkout the store Shawn carries a crazy amount of stuff to make Foamarin Flowers..Trust me you will love the store..Take care and have a great day..Hugs

1 comment:

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS