MY INSPIRATION!!!

MY INSPIRATION!!!

Monday, November 7, 2016

Quickie Post!!


Ok quick post today I made up this wedding card for a Gal who buys cards from me all of the time..She is attending can you guess...A WEDDING yepp that's it.. The Stamp I chose is one from STAMPINGBELLA IMAGE.. The image is Uptown Couple BRETT and BRENDA get married..If you click the link it will get you to the STAMPINGBELLA SITE.. Now this card is a bit dark because I wanted you to see the GLITTER you cannot have a wedding without GLITTER..



I coloured the image with my Copic Markers and then I did a bit of Shading with my Prisma Pencils..thks for stopping by have a great week and a bunch of hugs your way!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to leave me a comment..I love hearing for all!! HUGS